TEMPATNYA GOKIL GOKILAN DAN HAL-HAL YANG ANEH DAN BERILMU PENGETAHUAN

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Lely bulldozer wanted to be a true entertainer



Lely bulldozer wanted to be a true entertainer. The proof, Lely who began his career as a model, also pursue professional singer and soap opera star.

"Before beginning I was not a singer, I am a model. That was his day when I was in Semarang, after I graduated from college, first time to join the band. His name Eyeshadow band," said Lely bulldozer when found in the Daan Mogot, West Jakarta, the new-recently.

Lely is also developing his musical career in Jakarta. Women Putsa Laili owner's real name is born in Semarang, July 2, 1986 was also released pop album, Oh So (2006) and Prince (2007). No success, ultimately changing the course of music Lely, a dangdut.

"Initially jaim (keeping the image) because the first band I band and funky, eh ngebor bulldozers directly because of dangdut pas of 2008. But since dangdut has been recognized internationally, why not? While still in the entertainment world, want to exist alone," said Lely, smiling.

The result, dangdut album Please Dong Ma (2008), Tarik Mang Life (2009) and conch Land (2011).

Ratu Dangdut Elvie Sukaesih admirer is also trying to exist in the world of soap operas, such as engaging in a soap opera Sorry, I Love U (2008) and FTV Rama and Kaimana (2009). Lely reason is simple, he just wants to be a true entertainer.

"Hope I want to be a true entertainer. Art or stream any music. I run it any, to the popularity of the maximum," he explained.

0 Respon: